Friday, June 4, 2010

I think of you every day;

I think of you every day;

I feel you every night;

O death; o sweet death;

You are the ultimate truth.

I am not scared of you,

It's anxiety of a lover to see beloved;

I know you are nearer than one thinks;

I know you are kinder than one believes;

Oh! Dear death I don’t fear you;

I fear the agony to reach you

I fear the fear of loved once

Oh! Death you are beatifular than one imagine.

I don’t know if my heart betrays me,

like a heartless woman in love.

I don’t know if my mind goes funny,

and stops taking my orders.

I don’t know if I will be victims

I read daily in newspapers.

But thou love will bestowed upon me..

Oh! Death; you r swifter then one think.


pc bhatt

5 comments:

Amit said...

mrityu se itna prem wo bhi darr jaegi.....

apoorva said...

d most beautiful description of death......amusing....

Atul XYZ said...

Katai yarana lagta hai aapka maut se... bhai kisi ladki k liye bhi likh de kabhi... :)

arun chaudhary said...

ultimate bro...I like artists..:-)

Meggs said...

conquered d ultimate destination....lovely poem....