Monday, October 20, 2008

The Journey “ Unforgettable”

The Journey “ Unforgettable” :

Hanging from the door of the huge bus I was wanting to bid her good bye: In fact I was willing to go after her, I was waiting for her to turn around and wave hand for me till the time she was in my sight, and my hand got tired of bearing load of body and shocks of the bus. I felt something wet coming in my eyes and making my sight more blur, but she did not turn. Though her feet went slow, might be my optimistic imagination to make myself comfort.

I went striding to my seat, and got lost in memories:

Before around four hours:

This is the month of June it being my nomadic nature I am visiting my all relatives these holidays. After seeing my uncle Delhi it is time to see another uncle in Chandigarh.

I get into a bus, always prefer to sit in the last seat, because if nobody comes, I can sleep off, but never been fortunate whole the way.

Sitting on last seat wearing white hood t-shirt and jeans, chain and all weird things, keeping log hair wishing any beautiful girl to sit beside me and ….(So high expectations ..Eh!)

After the bus is about full, there comes a girl not drop dead by definition, not fair as I am, but tall and having strange cuteness in her face. She is wearing green yellow Kurta and Patiyala Salawar (the only type I know , because of Patiyala peg..!) , flat sandals , white Chunari.

My heart started thumping; I shrink myself so that she sits with me. She comes with kind of impatience and vulnerability near me, but sits with an aunty with kid just next to me. (Sh** but….Fair enough security is priority middle of the night for girls.)

I am resting on my seat, trying to have her glimpse, and trying to establish connection through eyes but futile, she doesn’t turn my side, nor she talks to the lady, calm like deep water, people may say expression less but I find it interesting. (Moreover bit insulting: A handsome boy is sitting next to you and not turning once to him, I think only Salman, John come under my category because of my friends flattering and praise of my body all that …but its ok). Whatever I was not getting what I always wish a beautiful girl sharing my seat.

I sleep off thinking all that stuff, so the other passengers. Don’t know how much time passed but I hear a ear piercing cry, generating form girls side, ( Oh hell.!!! The kid is showing his presence): I am irritated so is the girl as well as all passengers. Somehow I manage to sleep.

In a short while I feel a little heat on my left hand, it is perfect contrast; my right body is freezing because of bus window and left side warm. What serendipity..!!!, she is sitting with me quite close. (Thank God..!!)

What I see: My shy nature is overtaking me, I am quite sweating inside. My vulnerability is palpable. In the dark bus everyone sleeping, my condition is known to me and god or probably to her, but still no reaction from her. Night is passing and I feel a strange radiation coming form her which was mesmerizing me.

First time my all wild thoughts about a girl in my vicinity vaporize. All what is coming in my mind is I just want to be in this trans and time should freeze.

Some times lamppost light is getting soaked by her glowing face, I pretend sleep and steal glimpse of sleeping beauty. (God please don’t wake her up).

After sometime my heart beats get normal and darkness of night reaches to its peak, my eyelids get heavy and I sleep off. I dream something and wake up feeling some hot soft thing in my hand. I see her hand on my left thigh and my hand over hers.

First time in my life I touch any girl, and who is strange to me, all inadvertently. I say in my head “Don’t girl have bones in hand, she is so dam soft” I could feel the rhythmic beets of her heart on her hand. (But What the hell happened to my heart: why it is speeding up). Unfortunately she pulls off her hand leaving my heart unattended.

I again close my eyes, but after some times she puts her head on my shoulder, her hot breathe hitting my neck. It tickles, but somehow I control so that she doesn’t wake up. Now my eyes don’t support me and start getting closed, soon after the situation is: her head on my shoulder and my head on hers. I am half asleep, the fragrance of her hair intoxicating me, and our head are colliding with the bumps of bus. I feel like in heaven.

I don’t know what happened but now I feel her breath on my face and our nose is colliding: I do not courage to open my eyes. (Why should you drop yourself form heaven).

Time passes on and once my nose doesn’t collide but a part of my lip touches hers instead: we both do not wake up. (I think we didn’t want to)

The intimacy goes on and her hot lips tenderly land up on mine. I reach to my ecstasy acme. My hot blood is reaching to every part of my body, ears are red hot, and can feel the thumping of heart at any where form head to toe.

Our lips are gently locked together, the bumps of the bus fails to break that soft but strong bond. (First time I feel lips have better work to do than just being gates of stomach)

Every part of my body is frozen so is hers; this bond is ephemeral I know, but I don’t want to break till doom day. But truth start percolating through and the cruel time starts shaking bond and the distances between our lips grows from millimeters to centimeters to the inches. I want to embrace her into my arms forever, but my hands do not move. I want to talk to her, but my lips are tight. I want see her, see her in front of me forever but my eyes do not open. With all these thought in my mind some hormones are rushing into my body, mind doesn’t know what to do. Finally heart decides to cry, without intimidating mind, but my eyelids are wide enough to keep the salt water flood.

Sun knocks at my window with pink red rays to get me out of Trans. I prefer to see rosy face rather pink light of dawn. I am wishing “God please don’t wake her up”.

My wishes are not strong enough I think: the bus stops suddenly and there start commotion on bus; conductor starts shouting some “ ….Path …sonipath panipath don’t know “ I am still lost in her.

She wakes up sees me: I want to see that love in her eyes; I give her a smile, but no reply form her in fact no expressions. She combs her hair with fingers, I like it but falling hair on her one side of face liked more.

She scurries and goes to the gate; I can’t stop my self and follow her. She gets down I am hanging form front door. She starts walking with beautiful gait, lost in her I block the gate, some uncle says “ Beta utaroge kya?” . I hang myself on one hand giving him way.

Bus honks horn and start moving slowly. I see her blur and more blur with my wet eyes, this time one drop couldn’t control her and falls form my right eye.

I think of shouting “ Oh hell…!!! I don’t even know her name” I go back to my seat.

I think in bus “four hours of long journey and you fool could not talk to her even single word, at least you could have asked her name, her number, where she belongs to ..any thing

Reaching to uncle’s place she is still in my mind…..

Even today If I think of that journey a I feel something in my blood pumping machine. …

Pc Bhatt

Note: Protagonist is not me but its true story.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kuch words nahi hai kehne ke liye :) u r rocking